Interserve works to provide its Partners tailored, team-based placements that utilize their professional or market-place skills in wholistic, integrated ministry.
Whether you need more information or already know you want to join Interserve, the first step is to contact us by clicking that "Apply to Join Interserve" button.
In short order, someone from our personnel team will respond with answers to your questions. If you then decide to move forward, here's what to expect:
- Conversation: We will schedule an interview for you with either a representative in your area or our Career-Track Coordinator.
- Confirmation: Once we have received your completed application, we will begin checking with your pastoral, professional, and personal references.
- Invitation: After your application is approved, we will discuss orientation options with you.
Long-Term Service Journey
The following will serve as mile markers along your path to becoming an Interserve Partner and serving overseas:
- Applicant: US office has received your completed application
- Candidate: Your full application has been approved by the US office and Board of Trustees, and the Personnel Director has sent you an invitation to Candidate School
- Appointee: You have successfully completed Candidate School and have accepted an invitation to join Interserve
- Partner: With the Lord's help, you have raised 100% of budgeted support (prayer and financial); both you and the International Office of Interserve have agreed on an appropriate placement; you have completed any required pre-field orientation and final plans are put in motion for you departure